Ribbons for Sam - Preorder today!

#ribbonsforsam Pinup No. 1
They're almost here!

I've finished the first in the series, and prints are currently on order. Check out my Etsy shop and preorder this lovely piece today. Be sure to check back as I will be posting a different piece every few weeks.


My sister-in-law was recently diagnosed with leukemia. She's fighting with everything she's got, but she could use some support right now. Sam and her husband Jeremy are the makers behind Match Accessories and their business has touched so many lives.


#ribbonsforsam Brooch
by Match Accessories
Now it's time to give back... I will be posting some of my reworked pinup drawings on Etsy, and all the proceeds will go to help support their family.

Thank you!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Save the Date

Future Studio